BBC Health News
- Actor Rose Ayling-Ellis worked on the creation of the doll, saying "it's quite powerful" and "such a big deal."
- Heather James spoke to BBC Breakfast about how her family owe it to her daughter to enjoy life.
- A new bivalent vaccine made by Moderna that targets two Covid-19 variants has been approved in the UK.
- Lucy was diagnosed with ADHD at 22 years of age, after being told she'd have to wait two years on the NHS.
- In 2015, Andrea Sheardown was diagnosed with a rare liver cancer and given just six weeks to live.