BBC Health News
- Chief Scientific Adviser Sir Patrick Vallance says measures must be taken to stop the spread of Covid-19.
- Charities are using tailored music to bring back memories for dementia patients from ethnic minorities.
- A blocked or runny nose, a sore throat and a cough are common, especially in the winter. But how do you know if you have coronavirus?
- Maisie, 11, speaks about how a new app funded by the NHS helped her cope as she started a new school.
- Contact tracers battle long hours and awkward conversations as they try to get suspected carriers to co-operate.