BBC Health News
- Prof Jonathan Van-Tam used a football analogy to explain the UK's Covid-19 timeline.
- Prof Jonathan Van-Tam says it will take time before we understand how long the vaccine will be effective.
- Boris Johnson says it will be "some months before all the most vulnerable are protected" and we must not get "carried away with over-optimism".
- The Pfizer/BioNTech coronavirus vaccine has been approved for widespread use in the UK.
- Dr June Raine from the MHRA explains why the body recommenced the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine for approval.