BBC Health News
- Gardening is being offered as an alternative for some to lifting weights and running on treadmills.
- Ros Atkins looks at the ethics of Western countries rolling out Covid booster jabs while millions globally remain unvaccinated.
- It's the fastest-growing genetic condition in the UK but some feel the illness, which mostly affects black people, isn't taken seriously.
- People with dementia sing, play instruments and dance at the music cafe, says Manchester Camerata.
- Tom refuses to let cancer dominate his life after being diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour.